With the start of the new year upon us, you’re likely thinking about your New Year’s resolutions. Why not make your savings and financial health a goal?
Savings can seem boring, but it’s vitally important to your financial health. According to a recent study, approximately 26% of American adults do not have a savings account. * That means more than one out of four American households don’t have cash set aside for emergencies, which could mean that they’re precariously positioned one accident or life event away from debt or financial hardship.
Of course, it might seem like saving is far from possible in a household budget, especially with high costs of living or other demands which always seem to encroach upon finances. But, even setting aside a nominal amount each month can help build in the habit of saving—and can help build that savings account.
A healthy savings not only provides protection from emergencies, but it can help you reach your personal goals—whether purchasing that new home, vehicle, or even planning for your dream vacation. So why not make your savings one of your New Year’s Resolutions?
If you’re looking to build your savings, Vantage is here to help!
We have options specifically designed to fit your life:
- Our Regular Savings has no minimum balance requirement, and it offers competitive rates and easy access via ATMs.
- Our Special Savings provides all the benefits of our Regular Savings account, but it’s designed to help you meet specific goals. It acts like a separate “piggy bank” that you can’t simply access from an ATM, but it’s the perfect savings tool to help you stay on the path to your goal.
- Our Holiday Club Savings gives you several options to build savings throughout the year for your holiday spending. With no minimum deposit or balance requirement, you build a savings that’ll automatically be transferred into either your checking or Regular Savings account in October ahead of the end-of-year expenses.
- Our Premier Money Market accounts provide a sort “hybrid” savings account designed for higher balances. This type of account requires a minimum balance, but in return provides a higher interest rate to grow your savings.
- Also, Vantage has a unique Smart Saver CD which unlike a traditional Certificate of Deposit (CD) allows you to continue adding to your initial deposit amount.
Vantage also offers a variety of other savings options such as our more traditional Certificates of Deposit (CDs) and IRAs. We might not be able to help you keep your New Year’s resolutions about exercise or dieting, but Vantage is here to help make those financial goals a reality.
Start Saving Today!
Don’t forget that Vantage is here to help you with your financial goals!
* Statistic Source.