Vantage Credit Union is a cooperative, contributing over 100,000 members to the co-op movement. When you’re a Vantage member, you (and every other member) own an equal part of the credit union. That means no matter how much money you have in your account(s), you have an equal say in how the credit union is run.
Being a proud owner is what it’s all about at Vantage. As a member-owner, you’re able to play an active role. Every April members are invited to our annual meeting to exercise their voting rights. Members have the opportunity to volunteer as a judge on the committee that awards our Quest For Education Scholarships each year. They can even volunteer to serve as a member of the Board of Directors or supervisory committee. It’s all their right as member-owners.
In addition, Vantage members have access to services geared toward enhancing their lives.
- Free financial education and counseling through Accel Financial Counseling
- Discounts on such services as Sprint, TurboTax tax preparations, Six Flags tickets, CARFAX, and many others
- Clubs and accounts with special benefits or opportunities like our Secret Savers Club, Save. Think. Live. account and our Alumni Club
- And many other opportunities
In addition to benefiting our member-owners, Vantage also strives to strengthen our community. Here are just a few of the ways Vantage is involved.
- Each year we award 20 $1,000 Quest For Education Scholarships to members who are high school seniors
- We partner with former Rams Super Bowl MVP quarterback, Kurt Warner, and his First Things First Foundation to help collect hundreds of coats for the less fortunate
- Our free Money Matters financial literacy program heads to local classrooms and reaches thousands of area students each year
- Thousands of school supplies make a difference for local students in need during our annual school supply drive
- The holiday season sees us team up with Cardinals Care as part of our Holiday Giving program
- We offer free shredding services (and bicycle recycling) for the community on certain dates throughout the year
- We also support local charities like Children’s Miracle Network, Junior Achievement, and the United Way
We invite you to be an active member of the credit union. Volunteer. Share all the incredible benefits with family and friends. Be a Proud Owner!