Of all the accounts we may have in our lifetime, a savings account is typically the foundation. Saving for the future is about the long haul, and trying to teach that concept to young children can be a challenge. At Vantage, we want to encourage our youngest members that saving can be rewarding. That’s why we were honored to reward this year’s winners of our annual Holiday Savings Challenge with funds to continue to jumpstart their financial future.
During the month of November, members age 10 and under were automatically entered for a chance to win $25 when they deposited $5 or more into their Vantage savings account. And members ages 11 through 17 were entered for a chance to win $50 when they deposited $10 or more into their Vantage account. We randomly selected ten lucky members from each age group.
Check out this year’s list of winners:
0 – 10 Winners: Maxwell E., Huntley S., Elijah S., Anthony R., Matthew R., Gloria H., Henry S., Dominick R., Milo K., and Caitlyn K.
11 – 17 Winners: Kalista R., Dantesha B., Bryson H., Abigail G., Breanna L., Michael M., Walter L., Maysen B., William S., and Autumn W.
Congratulations to all our Holiday Savings Challenge winners!
Teaching your children and grandchildren good money habits doesn’t have to be difficult. Let Vantage help you with resources to teach them about finances:
- Banzai: a free online financial literacy resource for youth and adults.
- Secret Savers Club: our special club for children age 10 and under offering financial tips and events.
- Money Matters: our financial education program for groups in the community or classroom.
- Savings Accounts: help your children and grandchildren start out strong.
- Save.Think.Live. Checking: an account for members ages 13-25.