In the journey of life, money is your passport. It opens doors from the real world into what’s yet to be discovered—provides unlimited chances to learn and grow—and takes you to places only limited by ones’ imagination. But just as passports don’t grow on trees, neither does money.
Nobody knows what tomorrow will bring, but what you can do today is start thinking about your future. From budgeting to helping you identify your financial goals and the necessary steps to accomplish them, our Save.Think.Live. Checking account was designed to help guide you through your financial journey. While we can’t build the future for you, we can help you build for the future.
If you’re age 25 or younger and looking for a checking account with unparalleled benefits, this account is for you. As a Save.Think.Live. Checking account holder, not only can you earn interest, you’ll also receive rebates on any automatic overdraft fees from your Overdraft Protection Line-of-Credit (ODLOC) or Regular Savings automatically every month.
- Earns Interest *
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Automatic overdraft fee rebates (ODLOC & Savings)
- Oops NSF Fee rebates † (semi-annually by request)
- Entries into monthly and year-end cash-prize drawings **
- Courtesy Pay (age 21+)
- Unique debit card design
- Free Swipe2Save to help you increase your savings
- Exempt from Minimum Aggregate Balance Fee
- Free Vantage Credit Union and CO-OP Network ATMs (nearly 30,000 nationwide)
- $200 savings off closing costs on first mortgages ††
- Free gift with qualified insurance quote
If you’re age 25 or under, what are you waiting for?
Our routing number is: 281081479
At age 26, you’ll “graduate” from this checking account and automatically convert to Simple Checking as the default. Eligible for one of our other checking accounts? Simply request a form to convert to the account of your choice.
* Rate varies depending on debit card usage and meeting account requirements.
** Must meet all account requirements to be entered into drawings. Click for Official Rules.
† Each Oops NSF Fee rebate must be requested by you, and one will be honored per 6-month period January–June and July–December.
†† Subject to credit approval. Consult a Mortgage Solutions, LLC Mortgage Loan Officer for detailed requirements that apply.
Mortgage Solutions, LLC (NMLS #277481). Missouri Residential Mortgage License; Illinois Residential Mortgage License; Kansas Licensed Mortgage Company; Arkansas Licensed Mortgage Company. Equal Housing Lender.